Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Headache and Heartache

Well weaah....
So I've got a headache.
Had one for four days now.
So I've got a heartache. Had one for  . . . well let's just say off and on for a long time.

Weaah.

I shouldn't write right before I go to bed and after I've had my 1/2 sleeping pill.

Too late.

I'm writing and the 1/2 pill is down me. 
I meant in me. I'm feeling it. Smile.

Lately when I hurt in my head and in my heart, I try to remember to trust God, lean on God, wait on God, ask God, listen to God.

When I was younger and had hurts, I quickly ran to God with it all.
I ran to Scripture with it all.
I came away with a new thought,
a new help, or a new hope.

Being older, I have a tendency to
work on things,
think on things,
fix things,
figure out things,
cry about things,
refigure things,
talk about things,
blog about things,
and then 
. . .  "TA DA"  . . .
I finally go to God for help, hope, strength, and healing.
I point my nose towards his word.
I quieten myself in his presence.
I acknowledge him in the midst of my
woes,
worries,
washed-out days,
and weariness.

And lo and behold  . . . he brings light to my weary soul, my lonely heart,
and my aching head
and he directs and straightens my paths.

Im tyinp in tewh darlk,
onlye by the light of thew computernow
and by the last little light I have left
in my tired, hurting brain.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment