Sunday, June 17, 2012

Staycation Day 9 and Non-Vacay Days Following....


Bathroom finished with everything back in place  . . . and a few new things as well. Whew!




Had a meltdown about Zach the Cat. He's been puny for days. Looked like he was repeating his sick self on Staycation Day 9 the same way he did over Memorial Day weekend when I took him to the emergency animal hospital and signed over my car to them as a down payment. (Only kidding . . . I simply took out a second mortgage.)


But as I was calling my vet on Staycation Day 9 to try to get Zach in for an emergency check-over, Zach suddenly perked up and began swatting his play mice around the house. I canceled the appointment and hoped he wouldn't die over the weekend. 
So far so good. He's actually 
seeming much better. He's 
eating, playing, exploring . . .
just like the old, mischievous 
Zach. As for me, I need to see a 
cat counselor 
or whatever......


After I stored my bathroom paints in the shop and got over I'm-scared-my-cat's-dyin' cryin', I met a couple of friends for supper. What a joy. 


So grateful for friends, an improved cat, an improved bathroom, and time to enjoy my home and life.


Even though the Staycation is over, 


it will live on 
in my newly painted and decorated bath and, 
hopefully, 
in my l-i-f-e!


Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment