Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gnawing

I have nearly chewed all my nails off.

When I write, I chew.

When I have things due that are breathing down my neck, I chew.

I've worked and worked on two presentations which are due next week.

I am STRESSED about them. Why? That's not like me.

And so now there's little acrylic nail pieces in the living room and at the desk where I type.

I'm in "nail hell." I need help. I should be in a Nail Biter's Support Group.

Instead I will go to Wonder Nails tomorrow after work and get all new acrylic nails laid on top of my psycho-looking nails.

Two weeks from now I will be calmer and my acrylic nails will stay on longer.

Sigh.

For now I will paint over what I have left and then go to bed to start another new day.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Boy - do I know the feeling!.... Resisting the urge to nibble at this very moment!....

    ReplyDelete