Saturday, December 4, 2010

Faith It Out

Today I was praying on the subject of  ----------  that I've been voicing prayers about for a long while. Because I'm  so very analytical, I often consider about eight(een) different options or ways a situation  can be done or answered or decided upon or …..

As I was talking to the Lord today, my prayer turned from panic-filled to peaceful when I finally exclaimed:
"Lord, if I can't figure it out,
I'll just have to faith it out."

And so, that's just what I'm gonna do.

I love it when the Holy Spirit informs and forms my mind, heart, and spirit. 

As Julian of Norwich (1342-1416) affirmed while holding steadfast to her faith in Jesus,
“All shall be well,
and all shall be well,
and all manner of things
shall be well.”

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. I didn't know about it until you told me about it though! I read your blog about your mom right away. The journey after they are gone is so hard - learning to live without them. I'm glad you had a mom like that. We were both blessed beyond measure with our moms. And your quote above is so true - you have to faith it out. Sometimes you just have to hang on and know that He's going to work it out. It's all you can do. Thanks for all your posts. And tell Zach hi too!

    ReplyDelete